Thursday 4 April 2013

OH NO!

Hey Woozens, :(

Why am I so sad, you may ask? Well, maybe because my favorite animator MYA got banned. :( Turns out when we were voting Mya for the Big Woozen, we were actually voting her out. Yea, it's a horrible prank, and Zack is reeeaaallly evil for this: he said "Here's your grand prize" and kicked her out of WoozWorld!
THAT'S SO NOT FAIR! So people, do me a favor and look at Opgizy's previous post, where she mentioned Mya's color codes, and wear them until she comes back!! -mimics Zack in high pitched voice- "Now she's gone, Zeena and I can celebrate!" Do me another favor and not wear Zeena's creations!

But there's more! Today, we had a quest : Find Jenny's missing bunnies. I guess the Woozband is very careless eh?  If you find all of them, you get a bunny pet! YAAAY! ITS SO ADORABLE!

Support Mya please!

-Kate 

NOTE: In a moment of distress Kate has decided NOT to put her picture until Mya's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment