Sunday 26 May 2013

Get what you want on Click 'n' Win!

 Hey, Woozens! 

      TayTay (Kendalllover902) Here, and I Found A Way To Get What You Want On Spin To Win!!!!!!!!!! Follow these Steps carefully:

          1. Get onto click and win
          2. Decide which item you want. 
          3. Spin the wheel!
           4. When the spinner arrow gets near, ( YES!!!!! NEAR!)  The item YOU want, switch to another tab.
       
     This will slow the spinner down , (probably a lot!)  and it might (probably) land on the item you want If you followed these steps correctly!

                                         Peace!
                                  -Tay Tay

                                                                                BTW: Like My New Pic?

6 comments:

  1. awesome!! works like magic!!!! :D the only problem is that i cant have click in win more then once a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. for more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking to discover a solace or powerful Best ps4 steering to finish this procedure and I think this is the most reasonable approach to do it viably.Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... home depot survey

    ReplyDelete