Wednesday 29 May 2013

I HATE THIS :(

Hi guys char here :( Sorry im not that happy today :"( I know i dont usual ask people to bann people but i have to do this once :( Im sorry again for asking you to bann someone :( Please report  BrttanyBritney- for calling kate and i a scammer ... Im sorry again for asking i sound like poeple who are not strong but i cant help with this one :( I blocked my wallz for friends only .. did not help she commented on my last page and second last page unitz that im a scammer :( She messaged me calling me a scammer and kept resending them more than 100 time i had to block her. I dont like blocking people but i just got annoyed. And then she started telling kate shes a scammer. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DO THIS! WHAT DID WE EVER DO :( PS: to britanny i dont even know how scam :/ So please stop. Thank you. PPS: i dont know shall i quit or not :(

No comments:

Post a Comment