Thursday 30 May 2013

Ull ALLBE PLEASED TO KNOWS

IM LEAVING

Im sad but I know no one else will be and can i say why i might be quiting 

Reasons :


EVERYONE IS BULLYING EACH OTHER INCLUDING ME 

NO ONE NOTICES ME 

EVERYTHING HAS GONE 

they are the reasons and before u ask , everything has gone includes :

My boy

My friends

Most of my cloths ( given away so i get wooz but they nag so i have to lower them ) 

And thats it , if you want me to stay then wrote on my wall and tell me if you support me 

Updated : im not leaving !!

1 comment:

  1. Reasons why this is dumb:
    - IGNORE THEIR NAGGING! THEY'RE TURDS!
    - You Just Want Attention.
    - You Have to make YOURSELF noticed!!!!!!>:(
    -If you have a boy in real life and on woozworld, its still cheating!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete